This family-owned Domaine was founded in 1855. Located in Figari to the extreme south of the island. The 57ha vineyard of a single plot, take roots on a granitic arena, clay and stony soil.
Close to the sea (2 miles away), the vineyard benefits of cleaning up and stabilization on an excellent sanitary level by winds blowing from the sea. Today, Jean-Baptiste de Peretti Della Rocca shares his passion for this terroir transmitted for generations, with his son Marc-Aurele.